What medications can I get from Apostrophe?
Apostrophe offers a variety of topical and oral medications for the treatment of acne. Once your dermatologist reviews your information, they will prescribe medications they believe will be most effective for your skin. The most commonly prescribed medications are the following:
- Tretinoin Formula (tretinoin 0.025% to 0.1% and niacinamide 4%)
- Metronidazole Formula (metronidazole 1% and niacinamide 4%)
- Benzoyl Peroxide Formula (benzoyl peroxide 3.1%)
- Tretinoin + Clindamycin Formula (tretinoin 0.025% to 0.1% and clindamycin 1% and niacinamide 4%)
- Clindamycin + Benzoyl Peroxide Formula (clindamycin 1% and benzoyl peroxide 3% and niacinamide 4%)
- Azelaic Acid Formula (azelaic acid 15% and niacinamide 4%)
- Clindamycin Formula (clindamycin 1% and niacinamide 4%)
- Doxycycline (doxycycline 20mg to 100mg oral pills)
- Minocycline (minocycline 50mg to 100mg oral capsules)
- Sulfamethoxazole-Trimethoprim (sulfamethoxazole-trimethoprim 800 mg-160 mg oral tablets - generic form of bactrim)
- Spironolactone (spironolactone 50mg to 100mg oral tablets)
- Ampicillin (ampicillin 500mg oral capsules)
- Cephalexin (cephalexin 250mg to 500mg oral capsules
Eyelashes are treated with authentic Latisse®, the only FDA-approved treatment to grow lashes thicker and longer.
Hair loss is treated with finasteride (generic Propecia), the only FDA-approved prescription treatment for male pattern baldness.