Information regarding treatment for current Apostrophe patients.
- I’m concerned that spironolactone can cause birth defects. If I want to become pregnant in the future, how long should I stop the medication before trying?
- I’m using retinol 1%. Why is the strength of my tretinoin prescription so much lower?
- What ingredients are in Topical Formulas?
- I’m worried about starting spironolactone because I’m afraid I won’t be able to get off of it. Should I still start it?
- I’m an adult woman with hormonal acne. Why am I being treated with medications that don’t target hormonal imbalances?
- I’m concerned that niacinamide is causing my skin to get irritated? Can I get a prescription without it?
- My acne has gotten better but now I am left with dark marks and acne scars. How can I get rid of these?
- I’ve heard great things about Accutane and would like to try it. Can I get a prescription for Accutane?
- Can I use my other skin care products (such as acne washes, masks, serums, toners) with my treatment plan?
- Can I take birth control pills and spironolactone at the same time?
- I started my treatment plan and my acne is getting worse! What should I do?
- What should I expect with Spironolactone?
- I’ve been using my treatment plan for a few weeks and I haven’t seen any improvement. I’m so frustrated!
- I started tretinoin and my skin is getting irritated. What should I do?
- Can I still be treated by Apostrophe if I’m pregnant or trying to get pregnant?
- I’m using tretinoin to help with fine lines/wrinkles and I haven’t had any peeling or skin irritation. Should I increase my strength?
- Is there a specific diet that would help my acne?
- Can birth control pills help my acne?